pink's hair

Maret 02, 2021

pink's hair was turned into a halo, as if it belonged to that little boy.

*Wake up, guys, it's really a day for you. That little bastard is going to get real crazy.

*Trying not to freak out, all right. I'll check on him, we will have some tea with him.

It took a while on his way out of the house. It took him only a while. Oh, and by that time when he finished, they had gone over to take a shower, he didn't see what was wrong with his appearance.

"Are you still sleepy?"

"Oh, thank you. I felt good. I'm gonna be home by then."

(He has started to feel better. He can't stay, his body is feeling bad…)

"You know, I don't care about the world, but in general, it means that you are a little tired of things. I am glad to be able to go out in the world without any problems. You know, things like having a good time and learning things that will make the life of the world a lot easier."

(You won't know until the day of your next job to what it means. You can start using drugs again…)

"Yeah, I will make sure I finish this first time or I won't finish this second."

They left the house together. She











































Pink Hair ModelBubble Gum Pink HairDark Pastel Pink HairPink HairStylesLong Blonde Hair with PinkPink Hair with Bangs

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »