who is pink hair goku

Februari 28, 2021

who is pink hair goku

and she also looks like the main character of the anime version.


edit: thanks riokushigaray for providing this amazing sample so I can be easily posted to a Tumblr with a picture of my head. So if you want to see all of the pictures I've uploaded, just check that one out!

edit 2: this is how I started, I was thinking of doing the black hair model with some kind of hair gel.


edit 3: that's why you guys are asking me where you are. I just started on my first photo. Can you give me some ideas?

Edited by Taku, 02/25/12 21:50 PM.
02/01/2022 · Who is pink Goku? Super Saiyan Rosé was the creation of Goku Black who showed off this form when fighting against Goku and Vegeta in the Future Trunks arc. Interestingly, despite the form being his creation, he certainly isn’t the only user of this power. Instead of the rosy pink hair, Zamasu boasts white hair with a silver aura.29/01/2021 · What is pink hair Goku called? 1 Its Name Being mesmerized by its color and godly nature, Black decided to name this form Super Saiyan Rosé. Upon seeing it, Goku was confused as to why this form of Zamasu had pink colored hair and gave off a different aura.30/01/2014 · Also known as SSJ God Goku. it's from the Battle of the Gods movie. but if you ask me it just looks like a prettier Kaiken :/ PSN: MatsuKaZa Autumn4 (Topic Creator) 7 years ago #4









































How do you get koku black pink?How do you get koku black pink?Why is Goku Black hair spikier than Super Saiyan Blue?Why is Goku Black hair spikier than Super Saiyan Blue?What is a pink-haired anime character?What is a pink-haired anime character?Who is Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black?Who is Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black?

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »