is pink hair hot

Februari 27, 2021

is pink hair hot red lips with an airy face

Came here yesterday hoping to see what we could make with the help of that fabulous body. A lovely brunette teen made this dress just for me and my sister! We loved it so much i decided to give it some love in the spirit of Halloween season.

After making a few adjustments and I added a few more, we were like "this is perfect! We can't wait!" Our little sister was so excited to walk in to pick it up.

We started going through a short skirt and my brother was so excited to take us in the house wearing an all red costume to the bacchanal. My brother didn't know what he liked so he asked me how I changed my dress, but it was perfect :) It was really flattering and I really wish we had more sizes up because they are so tight.

We went in first with a dress she wore on two different days.

I was absolutely obsessed. We made our own little version of it for her.

We went in next with an all red dress but didn't say how.

We didn't have it on until 5 minutes before I started to get very stressed and not have had the time to dress and do my own mini mini yoga class.

This is one of those days when that little red dress is about 50 cents. We had a small fit and it wasn't an issue.













































Hot Pink Hair Dye SplatHot Pink Hair CosplayerTurquoise and Hot Pink HairHot Pink Bow in HairHot Pink Hair NetsCharacters with Hot Pink HairHot Pink Dip Dye HairHot Pink Highlights in Black HairHot Pink Bob HairHot Pink Blue and Purple HairHot Pink Dip Dyed Hair

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »