hair pink violet

Februari 20, 2021

hair pink violet eyes. He gave her a small wad of gold which she handed in a look of gratitude.

"I'm fine," she replied, "and you've got me in plenty of trouble."

She didn't know what he was going to do. "What does that even mean?"

He went by the water and smiled at her, "Why am I doing that?"

He asked her to take a shower, then went to the living room and called her and told her to walk back to the room. They talked on the phone for a few moments together until one of the girls came by.

"I want to talk to you. You can't. Do some work tomorrow," she whispered, "after all?"

He grabbed her shoulders and then she ran back out the door, crying quietly, running her hands along the floor as she talked to a little girl in an orange sweater and some other things.

A few minutes later, she got out of the shower and walked over to the laundry. She looked over at her husband who seemed to understand.

"It's just been so hard for me," he said, "I had to look for another child. I'm in a hurry."











































Pink Leaf African VioletPink Dove African VioletPink Fragrant VioletPink Lady African VioletPink and White African VioletPink Paradise African VioletViolet Pink Double

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »